Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.3.2 JumboUpdate1 and Lotus module v3.0 error

2007-03-25 04:08:15
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.3.2 JumboUpdate1 and Lotus module v3.0 error
From: Pierpa <pierpaolo.frassino AT SOLVEIT DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 04:02:25 -0400
Hi all,
I have to backup a W2K Lotus notes server with Networker module v3.0
pathced with LGTpa94025. networker server is v732JumboUpdate1 on Linux
Suse 9.
I prepared my script on the client side with the normal options
     Notes_ExecDirectory = "C:\Lotus\Domino"
     NSR_BACKUP_LOTUS_DIR=TRUE
     PATH = "C:\Lotus\Domino"
     NSR_CATALOGFILE="C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\logs/nsrcatalog.log"

As soon as I start the first backup, I receive an immediate savegroup
completion message, successful (?!?!), with no backup pieces and with this
error:

  xxxx-yyy-01:NOTES:: No full backups of this save set were found in the
media database; performing a full backup
•       unlb-hub-01:NOTES: NSFDBOpen() failed for E:\miss1\MIS\es\misEASy-
CITS.nsf with error = 760 (This database has local access protection and
you are not authorized to access it locally).
(process_database_entry|1236|1024|0)

I can guess that this error did not allow the entire Lotus notes server.
I did not find any reference of this error in the networker for lotus
manual; could you please, if you ever have seen this error, give me an
explanation? Is there an option into the client's script to tell "skip
this error but bakup all the other things"??

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Pierpa