Networker

[Networker] CN=John Stoffel/O=TOSHIBA_TAEC is out of the office.

2007-03-21 10:10:06
Subject: [Networker] CN=John Stoffel/O=TOSHIBA_TAEC is out of the office.
From: John Stoffel <John.Stoffel AT TAEC.TOSHIBA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:01:18 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  03/21/2007 and will not return until
04/02/2007.

Hi,

I'm out of the office starting Wednesday, March 21, 2007 and I will be
returning Monday, April 2nd, 2007.  During this time I will not be reading
email.  Please direct any TAEC Unix questions to 'help AT taec.toshiba DOT com'
or
call 1-949-623-3027.  If you have Unix problems outside of normal business
hours 8am EST to 5pm PST, please call 1-877-SLG-UNIX to reach the oncall
person.

Thanks,
John