Networker

[Networker] Network traffic between Networker server & storage node when no backups are running

2007-03-20 09:49:35
Subject: [Networker] Network traffic between Networker server & storage node when no backups are running
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:46:07 -0400
We are seeing about ~ 380 kbps between our Networker Server in New York
and our remote storage node in SanFran. There are no savegroups running.
If I kill the networker server, the traffic stops, at least until the
next backup runs. Any idea why the traffic is there and what we can do
to stop it?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139