Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Multiple Savestreams

2007-03-09 20:32:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Multiple Savestreams
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT BEZEQINT DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 03:27:41 +0200
Jim,
1. Make sure that more than one tape device is available for the NDMP host
(Celerra).
2. Make sure that the client parallelism fir the NDMP Client (the Celerra) is
equal to the number of available drives.
3. Make sure that the "group parallelism" for the group doing the NDMP backups
will permit multiple sessions.
4. The Celerra is probably limited to up to 4 concurrent NDMP streams.

Itzik Meirson - מאירסון איציק
email: imeirson AT gmail DOT com
phone: +972 4 8389975
fax: +972 4 8376294