Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange restore

2007-03-09 12:02:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange restore
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:57:40 -0500
On Mar 9, 2007, at 11:39 AM — 3/9/07, Teresa Biehler wrote:

We also do Exchange restores all the time.  Have you tried to restore
some non-Exchange data to that same client? That would give you an idea
if the client can talk to the server or if it is specifically an
Exchange issue.

Good idea. Thanks Theresa.

What's really weird is that this morning, I could see what was backed up via the NetWorker for Exchange module's GUI and after I killed the backup, it wiped out all the index data for that client so I am now recover it via nsrck -L7

I will try recovering some regular data next.