Networker

Re: [Networker] Incremental Exchange backups failing

2007-03-02 19:13:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Incremental Exchange backups failing
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:06:57 -0500
On Mar 2, 2007, at 12:15 PM — 3/2/07, Brian O'Neill wrote:

I have not seen any response to this other than a couple of "me too" messages.

Does anyone have any advice? Sometimes it seems fine, but we still periodically see the backup fail.

Brian;

I just took the liberty of googling for that error number, -939523534

All I found was more statements about the same problem, but no solutions.

Try checking EMC's knowledgebase or consider opening up a tech support call with them.