Networker

Re: [Networker] Sun T1000 Networker server.

2007-03-01 12:22:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Sun T1000 Networker server.
From: "Jones, Steven" <SJones AT SANZ DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:17:36 -0700
I don't think a V240 could possibly have more bandwidth.  The T1000's single
PCI-E x8 slot should be capable of more throughput than all three of a V240's
PCI-X slots.

T1000/T2000
http://www.sun.com/servers/coolthreads/coolthreads_architecture_wp.pdf
http://www.sun.com/processors/whitepapers/JBus_External.pdf