Networker

Re: [Networker] You never know...

2007-01-31 15:09:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] You never know...
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:55:21 -0600
ENOUGH with this please, SHOW OFF.

>>> Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL 31/Jan/2007 12:35:00 pm >>>
Ok maybe THIS is my last post to the list... for now.

Just finished an interview with a DoD entity, they JUST bought
diskXtender and MailXtender and their primary purpose for interviewing
me was my Networker Experience. Those of you who have been doing this a
while probably already know, but working with Networker can be a great,
rewarding experience!

They offered me a $30k raise from my current position. I don't know if I
should elated at the raise or upset that I undersold myself by so much
for the past two years! <Grin> I expect to re-subscribe in the next 3
weeks.

Play nice until I return!

Wed 1/31 this is my last day. Delete this email address and use my home
address: I Net Spy at earthlink net (no spaces)

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE

Eddie Albert, Enterprise Network Engineer
Air Force Real Property Agency
Cell: (703) 298-7737

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.