Networker

[Networker] Configuring Legato with ACSLS firewall

2007-01-30 12:09:27
Subject: [Networker] Configuring Legato with ACSLS firewall
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:58:33 -0500
Has anyone configured Legato server behind a firewall with the ACSLS
server on the other side. Does Legato 7.2.2 version have ACSLS firewall
support? Can you tell me what changes to the ACSLS server and what
changes to Legato were made to make this work.

Thanks

EDWARD COTY
OPEN SYSTEMS STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA
WORK - 973-533-2098