Networker

[Networker] Clientpak for Netware

2007-01-18 08:13:02
Subject: [Networker] Clientpak for Netware
From: Andrew Horne <a.horne AT sheffield.ac DOT uk>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:04:13 +0000
Hi,

I am trying to find out what the latest version of files in the 7.2 Netware Clientpak are. I haven't had any luck on the Legato/EMC ftp site and I am unable to download from the EMC site (even after filling out a form which says an EMC rep will contact me (they haven't...)).

We are running Networker client 7.2 with these file versions -

NETWORKR.NLM v7.02.01 27 July 2006
NSREXEC.NLM v7.02.01 20 February 2006
NSREXECD.NLM v7.02.01 20 February 2006
RECOVER.NLM v7.02.01 20 February 2006
SAVE.NLM v7.02.01 20 February 2006
SAVEFS.NLM v7.02.01 20 February 2006

Does anyone out there backing up Netware know the latest file versions?

Thanks and Regards,

Andrew Horne

--

Andrew Horne