Networker

[Networker] nsrexecd: SYSTEM error: There is already a machine using the name

2007-01-15 15:12:52
Subject: [Networker] nsrexecd: SYSTEM error: There is already a machine using the name
From: Heather Campbell <hmcampbell AT JHANCOCK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:48:58 -0500
I am seeing this error in the Networker log file:
nsrexecd: SYSTEM error: There is already a machine using the
name: "b04excp01c.xxx.xxx.com". Either choose a different name for your
machine, or delete the "NSR peer information" entry
for "b04excp01c.xxx.xxx.com" on host: "b04legp01.xxx.xxx.com"

I only have one b04excp01c entry in the Local Hosts file and the host is
listed multiple times on the Clients folder for different backups.

The backup for the server is hanging up and will not finish and getting
many of these errors in the log file each time I try to run a backup
against the server listed.

The Letago environment it 7.3.1 on Windows2003 server.

Thanks for any input!!

Heather