Networker

[Networker] How to recover saveset marked "in progress"

2007-01-08 08:13:24
Subject: [Networker] How to recover saveset marked "in progress"
From: Mariusz Zieliński <mzielinski AT WP-SA DOT PL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:44:57 +0100
Situation is very awkward because i'm trying to recover very old copy from
library that hasn't ben used for some time and only copy I found is
incomplete.

#mminfo -c *clientname

says:

SYS034 *clientname 2006-01-10 00:14:20 1911 MB 3270392580 ci full /opt

#recover -s server -S 3270392580

refuses to cooperate:

Recovering files into their original locations.
NSR server `server': Cannot find the volume needed

Is there any way to recover files contained in this incomplete saveset ?
I know where it is exactly (second file on tape). I have SYS034 tape mounted
but ...

--
Mariusz Zieliński
Wirtualna Polska SA