Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 parallelism/target sessions not functioning correctly - is this a known issue?

2006-12-18 09:45:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 parallelism/target sessions not functioning correctly - is this a known issue?
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:37:52 +0000
Ok - can you give me a hint - I can;t find a reference to this problem but need
to do so urgently. What word should i search for in the archives.

  This is not the same problem as the parallelism being reduced to the lowest
number of target sessions on any single device.

@OSTI.GOV> wrote:
  This has been discussed and rather recently at that. Check the
archives.

Patti Clark
Unix System Administrator - RHCT
Office of Scientific and Technical Information