Networker

Re: [Networker] 2007 USA Daylight Savings Change

2006-12-14 19:35:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] 2007 USA Daylight Savings Change
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:30:38 -0500
Hmmm...

> > Regardless of the operating systems, JVMs have their own
> zoneinfo - so
> > you have to track down all the JREs SDKs etc and patch
> them, with the
> > attendant 'enhancements' in each patch of java mucking up
> your applets.
> > Eddie's right, you're all running out of time already....
>
> That's a good point, that I didn't think of!  You're right
> too --

Can we focus on the most important point here... Where were you Peter?
Oh yes, you were saying "Eddie's Right!" go on...go on! I never hear
that at home with my wife and kids, it's good to hear/read it in public
forum! <Grin>

Anyone need to hire someone who is "RIGHT" for the job?

/Apply Asbestos Coveralls...RUN!

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE