Networker

[Networker] Unable to get size of extended attribute names

2006-12-05 16:27:55
Subject: [Networker] Unable to get size of extended attribute names
From: Randy Manchester <rnm AT WHOI DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:17:57 -0500
Hello,

I've been seeing the following error showing up on several of my systems that I backup.

beam:/boot save: Unable to get size of extended attribute names : Function not implemented

The backup indicated it was successful, but a test restore restores empty files (they don't show up as empty in recover). All of the systems are RedHat-8, server is Solaris-9 with 7.2.2-build 422 power edition and client is 7.2.2.

Anyone experience this before?

Thanks!
Randy