Networker

Re: [Networker] Oracle RMAN backup questions

2006-11-30 15:07:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Oracle RMAN backup questions
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:52:24 -0600
I believe 4 channels is the max you can use with the Oracle Module. Not sure
if that's a Legato or RMAN limitation.

               _______________________________________
              /            Todd A. Willeat            \
             |      Senior Storage Administrator       |
             |  Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD  |
             |            3637 S. Geyer Rd.            |
           _ |           St. Louis, MO 63127           | _
          / )|  (314) 364-3110 / (314) 364-3512 (fax)  |( \
         / / |          willt7 AT stlo.mercy DOT net          | \ \
       _( (_ |          http://www.mercy.net/          | _) )_
      (((\ \> \/->___________<-=-=-=-=->___________<-\/ </ /)))
      (\\\\ \_/ /                                   \ \_/ ////)
       \       /                                     \       /

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee (s), you are hereby
notified that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately.