Networker

[Networker] OT: Enterprise Network/Archive Engineer for Hire

2006-11-30 14:07:43
Subject: [Networker] OT: Enterprise Network/Archive Engineer for Hire
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:45:59 -0500
The BRAC LIST and Congress is a terrible thing to waste. Apparently a
flex in congressional spending and in preparation for AFRPA's move to
San Antonio, TX they are reducing their contract overhead. I was
informed today that 1/31/07 is the last contracted day here for my
position.

So if you know anyone who is looking for a Former Marine Network
Engineer, with 12+ years of Networking Experience as well as 2 Years
Networker, PolyCom VTC, McAfee EPO Server (Enterprise wide Anti-Virus)
blah-blah-Blah experience... I am available almost immediately. I live
in Alexandria, VA but would consider relocation for the right job, I am
dragging a family as well so location matters.

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE

Eddie Albert, Enterprise Network Engineer
U. S. Air Force Real Property Agency
Eddie.Albert AT afrpa.PENTAGON.af DOT mil
(703) 696-5509