Networker

Re: [Networker] Adding a dedicated storage node in v7.3.2

2006-11-29 09:26:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Adding a dedicated storage node in v7.3.2
From: "Landwehr, Jerome" <jlandweh AT HARRIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:58:40 -0500
Firstly - use 'jbedit' rather than jbconfig - you enter most of the info
on the command line, repeating for each device

Yes - deleting a jukebox removes any association of what tapes it was
holding - as one would expect

I'm not personally a NT admin, but from what I remember RSM is the
culprit in the drive mis-ordering - not that it is ever completely fixed
in my experience

HTH
Jerry