Networker

[Networker] What tapedrive is used as input for cloning

2006-11-21 09:39:48
Subject: [Networker] What tapedrive is used as input for cloning
From: Hans de Vries <hans.de-vries AT BULL DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:29:44 -0500
I have not found any possibility to specify myself which tapedrive will be
used as input tapedrive for cloning purposes.
I have a Networker configuration with several dedicated storagenodes.
As it turns out, my input tapes, no matter on which system they are written
(server or ded. storagenode) are always mounted on a unix storagenode.
The result is, that all clones are performed using the network.

Does anyone know how to specify the input tapedrive to use?

Regards,
Hans