Networker

[Networker] warning - the storage node list is invalid.

2006-11-09 06:44:56
Subject: [Networker] warning - the storage node list is invalid.
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:38:16 +0000
I have configured one legato server and one storage node. Yesterday they
appeared to be working. My daemon.log has started to display this message every
two minutes - Warning: the storage node list is invalid.

  The message appears to have started after last nights backup groups completed
successfully. Both my server and my storage nodes are working correctly??

  My storage node name is listed in just one of the clients storage nodes
attribute. Otherwise all servers are using nsrserverhost.

  Any idea why this message is appearing and how can it be resolved?

  Thanks, Mark