Networker

Re: [Networker] how to change Hp-UX tape driver

2006-11-07 07:06:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] how to change Hp-UX tape driver
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:07:44 +0000
mark wragge wrote:

I have installed the IBM atdd tape driver on two HP-uX servers. One servers
ioscan is listing the tape device driver as atdd (the result i expected). The
second server is listing the tape device driver as stape. How can I change the
driver used by the second server so that it is using the IBM atdd driver.
Regards, Mark

Mark, I hate to say this but RTFM. There is some very comprehensive documentation available with the IBMtape/atdd driver that will answer this and many more questions.

"signoff networker" in the