Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker User Group?

2006-11-05 04:45:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker User Group?
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:42:18 +0000
Conrad Macina wrote:
sponsoring a NetWorker User Group. The one question they asked me was, "Who
else would be interested?" Reasonable enough for them to ask, but I don't
have a clue.

I would envision a one-day meeting, possibly in Manhattan, possibly in or
around February 2007. It would be a chance for us users to get to know each
other, to learn about new NetWorker-related offerings and to express our
concerns to the product managers. There would be presentations, but also a
back-and-forth session similar to the NetWorker "birds of a feather"
sessions at EMC World. And as much of the NetWorker roadmap as EMC is
willing to share.

In more enlightened parts of the world ;-) this already happens. EMC/Legato in the UK has held several user group meetings with a number of large customers, including I believe your own company Conrad. Have a chat with your opposite number in Sandwich and I'm sure he will tell you more.

"signoff networker" in the