Networker

Re: [Networker] 6.1==>7.32 upgrade

2006-11-01 12:17:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] 6.1==>7.32 upgrade
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:05:26 -0500
As I recall you TOLD us that the 7.3.2 upgrade would go fine... The new
product blah-blah-blah, great, blah-blah-blah upgrade now,
blah-blah-blah our customer service... Blah-blah-blah.. "no you're the
greatest"...

Since your not on MY support team anymore I can say:
        EMC better take care of you, I have never seen
        a corporate employee both as knowledgeable, as
        willing to work and dedicated as you are.

Have you had your insulin today? <grin>

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE