Networker

[Networker] Yes.RE: [Networker] PowerLink web site access

2006-10-25 15:38:31
Subject: [Networker] Yes.RE: [Networker] PowerLink web site access
From: "Duross, Theresa (DET)" <TDuross AT DETMA DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:37:37 -0400
Yes, I am having issues too.  I have always had a Powerlink account and can
log in but never could license or search the Knowledgebase for Networker
(used nsrjb and nsrck for searches and it couldn't find anything.  This is
an improvement over yesterday when it couldn't get into the database at
all).  I contacted Legato licensing which told me that there are issues with
the site.

FYI-The Powerlink help # is 1-800-782-4362 in the US, use option 6 or email
at Powerlink AT emc DOT com.  This info came from Legato Support which also
confirmed there could be issues with the Powerlink site cutover.

Please let me know if you make any progress.  I have been trying since
Monday to update a registration and will call Powerlink Support tomorrow if
the problem is still not resolved. I think the good people at EMC are aware
of issues and attemting to resolve them so I'll give them a little more
time.

Regards.

--Teri