Networker

Re: [Networker] bacula vs networker

2006-10-12 14:00:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] bacula vs networker
From: Dylan Vanderhoof <DylanV AT SEMAPHORE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:53:10 -0700
For those of us who have been using networker for years and are
evaluating other solutions (bacula in particular in my case as well),
this is exactly the right place unless the list maintainer says
otherwise.  Going to the lists and forums belonging to the
product/solution being evaluated will speak to the strengths and
weaknesses of the solution in general, but this is probably the best
source of information in terms of a comparison to networker with a
possible migration path in mind.

-Dylan