Networker

Re: [Networker] large tmp files - can't delete

2006-10-09 17:27:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] large tmp files - can't delete
From: Scott Bingham <bingham_scott AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:23:49 -0400
Hello Janine,

As long as there is not an active backup of Exchange in progress, you
should be able to delete these.  An active backup will be a program of
name nsrxchsv.exe.

You are running a version of Exchange Module that is less than the
newest.  The current version is V4.1 which deals with these orphaned
files more intelligently.

The Module 4.1 also will allow you to select another disk as a temporary
location, if you have another spindle with better capacity.

Thanks,
_Scott