Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Migration Updates?

2006-10-04 10:28:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Migration Updates?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:11:38 -0400
My desire to migrate to 7.3.2 has little to do with PRETTY and a lot to
do with FUNCTION. 7.2.x allows you to get your job done much like a
hammer will allow you to hammer 1,000 nails vs a Nail gun. We want the
reports, we want the tape sorting to work, we want so many things that
the pretty GUI can provide.

<On the eve of my sexual harassment class>
Don't allow the fact that the GUI looks great in dress numb the fact
that she is quite functional too. <Grin> /ALE

[Wonders what life in North Dakota is like (besides cold) in the Winter]

Not sent from Blackberry