Networker

[Networker] Microsoft SQL Database

2006-09-21 12:20:25
Subject: [Networker] Microsoft SQL Database
From: Stella Hays <stella.hays.ctr AT NAVY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:08:34 -0400
First, I have been backing up a window's server that runs Microsoft SQL
databases.  The disk that the databases were on was deleted. We are not
able to find all the .ldf and .mdf files.  Are we not backing up all these
files?  The databases are not being stopped.  So I would guess the files
are open.  I did not receive any mail saying "The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process".  This happen when the
file is open, correct?  The server that is performing the backup is running
Solairs 9 with Legato 7.2.

Second,  is there a report I can run that can show me what is being backed
up?  Is this in a log file somewhere?

Please Help!