Networker

Re: [Networker] Experiences with 7.3.2

2006-09-20 14:13:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Experiences with 7.3.2
From: Daniel Rich <drich AT PDI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:03:55 -0700
We upgraded last week and so far haven't seen any new problems.  It does
seem to perform better than 7.3.1.

Just for the record, I have a fairly large environment, so many of the
7.3.1 problems I was seeing may not affect other folks.  I'm pushing
about 50TB of data a month through a single server and doing most of the
backups via. NFS.  At one point my indices were over 200GB (since been
trimmed, but they're still in the 80GB range).

Stein-Are Smoge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Networker 7.3.2 have now been released. Have anyone installed it? And how
> does it seem to work compared with 7.3.1? It it safe for production in a
> medium enviroment?

> type "signoff networker" in the
> body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT
> edu if you have any problems
> wit this list. You can access the archives at

Dan Rich <drich AT pdi DOT com>
          PDI Dreamworks |  "Step up to red alert!"  "Are you sure, sir?
           (650)562-9018 |   It means changing the bulb in the sign..."