Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Released TODAY for GA (aka All Customers)

2006-09-11 17:23:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Released TODAY for GA (aka All Customers)
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:19:29 -0400
On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:07 PM — 9/11/06, Tim Mooney wrote:

In regard to: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Released TODAY for GA (aka All...:

On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:58 AM ? 9/11/06, Daniel Rich wrote:

Peter Viertel wrote:
As for 7.3.2... Well it hasn't crashed yet, but then my workstation doesn't have a tape drive on it... Has anyone upgraded their 7.3.1
yet?
I'm upgrading this afternoon, I'm just waiting for an updated build of
one of the daemons for a bug fix that didn't make it into 7.3.2.

Where can I find the release notes for 7.3.2 on Solaris? I checked on http://softwaresupport.emc.com, but all I can find is information for older versions, although the release notes for the 7.3.2 license manager are there.

http://softwaresupport.emc.com/support/documentation/dmBrowseDocs.asp

or

http://softwaresupport.emc.com/documentation/ISG%2FNetWorker%2FUNIX% 2F7%2E3%2E2%2Fuxrn%5F7%2E3%2E2%2Epdf

Thank you!