Networker

[Networker] Backup Level Question....

2006-09-11 12:31:24
Subject: [Networker] Backup Level Question....
From: Ben Harner <benjamin.harner AT MARYMOUNT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:22:36 -0400
Hey All,

I am a bit new to Networker and am trying to figure something out about Backup Levels. The guy before has a schedule set up with a Level scheme that seems to me a little bit backwards. The scheme is

Fri = Full
Sat = 8
Sun = 7
Mon = 6
Tue = 5
Wed = 4
Thur = 3

Now does the level 3 on Thursday take all the changes from the Full on Friday? Or does it backup nothing because the most recent is a level 4 and not a lower level?

Thanks,

Ben

"signoff networker" in the