Networker

[Networker] 10 Year Data Access Plan/7.3.2 Release Date?

2006-09-01 09:28:27
Subject: [Networker] 10 Year Data Access Plan/7.3.2 Release Date?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:29:21 -0400
Anyone else required to maintain backup data for 10 years for FOIA
requests?

What I am looking for is a Data Access Plan to augment my disaster
recovery plan which incorporates migrating stored data from legacy data
systems to current data systems.

Do we have a published firm release date for 7.3.2?

Looking to create a plan to automate migration of tapes from 7.2.1
(Windows) Networker with all of the basic clients (SQL, ORACLE,
EXCHANGE, etc) to 7.3.2.

Any thoughts, other than I need to go fetch myself a REDBULL this
morning!??

Thanks in advance, /ALE

//SIGNED//
Eddie Albert, Enterprise Archive/Network Engineer