Networker

[Networker] Powersnap Module with EMC Clariion

2006-08-30 12:52:06
Subject: [Networker] Powersnap Module with EMC Clariion
From: "Stewart, Kathy" <Kathy.Stewart AT RODALE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:44:54 -0400

We had a flarecode upgrade done to our EMC Clariion on Sunday night and
now the SNAPs are failing (see log below).  Has anyone else had this
issue?  I am running Networker 7.21 and Powersnap 2.0.1. EMC Software
and Legato support are working on this, but have not found an answer
yet.

Thanks,
Kathy Stewart
Security Analyst
Rodale, Inc.
400 S. Tenth Street
Emmaus, PA  18098
610-967-8876
kathy.stewart AT rodale DOT com

NetWorker savegroup: (alert) SNAP completed, total 1 client(s), 0
Hostname(s) Unresolved, 1 Failed, 0 Succeeded. (venus Failed)
Start time:   Wed Aug 30 11:04:44 2006
End time:     Wed Aug 30 11:12:43 2006