Networker

Re: [Networker] VSS: intermittent failure because Legato tries to use VSS

2006-08-18 13:41:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] VSS: intermittent failure because Legato tries to use VSS
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:47:45 -0400
It was recommended to me to wait for 7.3.2 which addresses a number of
fixes. I am guessing my original estimate to be on 7.3.x by October is
accurate.

Best of luck either way...

Off-Topic: Why is Blue Cross in Canada? I thought your insurance was
gov't provided up there? Of course that does not mean an Insurance
company providing service to other countries could not he HQ in CA.
/shrug Just made me curious when I saw your email address... /ALE