Networker

[Networker] errors due to windows patches?

2006-08-16 10:39:37
Subject: [Networker] errors due to windows patches?
From: Scott Clous <Scott.Clous AT CCCI DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:38:37 -0400
Does anyone get or has in the past gotten errors due to windows patches?  I
normally have not had a problem, but last yesterday afternoon I applied the
most recent round of windows patches to 7.2.1 server, storage node, both win
2003, and later both had many problems of "unload retry for jukebox..."
failing.

While I'm 75% certain it is because of a newly replaced drive, which could also
be bad, thereby affecting the speed and efficiency of the entire jukebox, I'm
wondering if anyone else noticed a significant increase in errors of this kind.
 Of course, a few bad tapes, etc. could also be the cause...

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions for troubleshooting.