Networker

Re: [Networker] Not all tapes are fully used

2006-08-16 10:29:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Not all tapes are fully used
From: Nico De Ranter <nico AT SONYCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:26:12 +0200
Hmm, so the error would suggest that the block size of the device has
been changed or the tape was moved to another device with a different
block size. I am very sure the block size was never changed on this
server at all, however I do have an autochanger with 2 tape devices so
maybe those are mismatched. I'll have a look.

Thanks

Nico

--
Nico De Ranter