Networker

Re: [Networker] Cellera NDMP Backups

2006-08-02 10:44:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cellera NDMP Backups
From: "WADE, JEFF J" <JEFWAD AT SAFECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:36:12 -0700
When I look at the PAX settings, this is what I get (nothing that mentions 4
streams for NDMP).  Thoughts?

[nasadmin@rdcnas01 nasadmin]$ server_param server_2 -facility PAX -list

server_2 :

name                             facility  default     current   configured

paxWriteBuff                    PAX         64         64

dump                               PAX          0          0

allowVLCRestoreToUFS    PAX          0          0

noFileStreams                  PAX          0          0

paxStatBuff                      PAX        128        128

paxReadBuff                    PAX         64         64

checkUtf8Filenames         PAX          1          1

nFTSThreads                   PAX          8          8

scanOnRestore                PAX          1          1

nThread                           PAX         64         64

nPrefetch                         PAX          8          8

nRestore                          PAX         16         16

writeToArch                      PAX          1          1

writeToTape                      PAX          1          1

readWriteBlockSizeInKB   PAX         64         64