Networker

[Networker] Mac OS X Intel Support Question

2006-08-01 19:06:33
Subject: [Networker] Mac OS X Intel Support Question
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:01:38 +1000
Hi all,

I've recently started talking to product management at EMC about when/if
we'll get a Mac OS X client with Intel support.

I have  few customers with Intel Macs out there suffering from not being
able to backup their brand new laptops and desktops; I'm just wondering
however, how many of you are starting to see Intel Macs pop up in your
organisation and have to start thinking about backing them up?

Cheers,

Preston.

--
eBook coming soon, "Backup and Recovery: A corporate insurance policy"

http://enterprise.backup.googlepages.com