Networker

Re: [Networker] CommVault vs NetWorker

2006-08-01 04:16:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] CommVault vs NetWorker
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:14:44 +0200
On 2006-07-31 14:27, Ballinger, John M revealed:

BJM> Anyone out there using/used CommVault.
BJM> We are currently using NetWorker but are considering moving to
BJM> CommVault.
BJM> I'm still learning about it but apparently it has no command line
BJM> interface.

We are the initial stages of doing such an evaluation. Since we know
networker inside out, but got lost in the commvault GUI, I can't say for
sure, but we have specifically asked for this, and to my very limited
knowledge, most if not all can be done from CLI, although it might be a
windows CLI..

Either way, I'm interested in almost all information on this topic that
people can share. Feel free and CC me if you respond off-list to the
original email. :)

//Oscar