Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] exchange mailbox backup query

2006-07-28 10:02:10
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] exchange mailbox backup query
From: Rudolf von Burg <rvonburg AT AASTRA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:57:40 +0200
No, Exchange is running on a Windows 2003 Server, I'm using the
"NetWorker Module for Exchange Server / Release 4.0"

I tried your suggestion without any success. I can backup single
Mailboxes like "MSEXCH:MB/Peter Gabriel/" but never could use wildcards.
The entry on the saveset line "MB/Z*" isn't detected as valid command.

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* solmail1:MB/Z* 1 retry attempted
   solmail1:MB/Z*: No full backups of this save set were found in the
media database; performing a full backup
* solmail1:MB/Z*  nsrxchsv_ese.exe Version: 4.0.0.44 Supporting Exchange
2000 and Exchange 2003
* solmail1:MB/Z*  System Version: 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1
* solmail1:MB/Z*  ESEBCLI2.DLL Version: 6.5.7638.1 Service Pack 2
* solmail1:MB/Z*  Performing an Exchange save operation; save level is
Full (Legato Backup Level: full).
* solmail1:MB/Z*  Parsing parameters from the command line
* solmail1:MB/Z*  xchutil(996): Invalid application name MB/Z*
* solmail1:MB/Z*  Error parsing parameter: MB/Z*
* solmail1:MB/Z* Backup operation finished with errors.
* solmail1:index aborted