Networker

Re: [Networker] if you think of upgrading to 7.2.2 ...

2006-07-21 05:52:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] if you think of upgrading to 7.2.2 ...
From: "Kilpatrick, Mark" <mark.kilpatrick AT SABEO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:46:53 +0100
Check the daemon.log and look for the start of the stage process. Make
sure that the nsrstage has not failed because of an SSID error. In 7.3
if nsrstage fails the request for the volume may remain in the GUI even
though the volume is no longer required.

This gave us the false impression that legato was looking for a volume
that was available. If we mounted a new volume to the required pool the
request did not go away. We have to stop and start the legato services.