Networker

Re: [Networker] Slightly off-topic query

2006-07-12 09:58:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Slightly off-topic query
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:59:07 -0400
100MB wireless network? ROCK ON BABY yeah!
You have done flung a technology craving on me!!!

If you can afford 100MB microwave, why not just add a second library and
server instead of relocating? You can remotely manage both, you would
need a tape ape on-site to remove/install tapes as needed but that is
all. /shrug

100MB microwave wow, I think I would add a microwavable popcorn package
to my hat for a safety indicator. <Grin>

/ALE -> Operating in full spectrum Techno-humor surround sound. <Grin>