Networker

[Networker] Stein-Are Smoge is out of the office.

2006-07-08 04:05:31
Subject: [Networker] Stein-Are Smoge is out of the office.
From: Stein-Are Smoge <stein.are.smoge AT ROLLS-ROYCE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 10:00:49 CEDT
I will be out of the office starting  08.07.2006 and will not return until
14.08.2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.For urgent matters please
contact the ServiceDesk Norway at phone  +47 70 01 40 40 or by e-mail.

The data contained in, or attached to this e-mail, may contain confidential
information.
If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail
and delete the message from your system.
Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person.

(c) 2006 Rolls-Royce Group plc
Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number:
1003142. Registered in England