Networker

[Networker] unable to determine status

2006-07-06 10:32:08
Subject: [Networker] unable to determine status
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:29:05 -0500
Any insight on this?

I was unable to backup my own backup server this morning, and got this
message:

* servername:C:\ Cannot determine status of the backup process.  Use
mminfo to determine job status.

* servername:C:\ 1 retry attempted

* servername:D:\ Cannot determine status of the backup process.  Use
mminfo to determine job status.

* servername:D:\ 1 retry attempted

Thanks in advance.

David M. Browning Jr.

LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk

(504) 568-4364 (Direct)

(504) 654-7520 (BlackBerry number)