Networker

[Networker] Missing data from server backup

2006-07-05 12:35:58
Subject: [Networker] Missing data from server backup
From: "james.lusby AT ruesch DOT com" <james.lusby AT RUESCH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:25:22 -0400
We are experiencing an issue where files that were 5 levels deep within a
file structyure on a server we backup are not browsable from our indexes
and thus un-restorable...

an example of what I am talkinga about: \\dcuser\users\username\subfolder1
\*subfolder*

*subfolder* is not restorable or browsable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.