Networker

Re: [Networker] Remote admin of Windows drives

2006-07-05 07:35:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Remote admin of Windows drives
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:30:16 +0100
Well, yes, but to put it on the Windows hosts (many of them) means that
administering it is much more of a pain.  It's possible, but it would be much
simpler in this environment if I could run this from the same administrative
server which runs all the other remote scripts.

Using the device name as a variable fails for me, Krishnan.  Tried it using a
few of the different options (both for variable assignment and for passing the
name) without success.  I have a few hoops to jump through before I can try
setting these systems up as clients and using nsrexec though .... :(

Cheers,

Stuart.