Networker

[Networker] NSR Notification specs

2006-07-03 14:49:03
Subject: [Networker] NSR Notification specs
From: Brett Monroe <mr.bmonroe AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:42:17 -0700
Hey all,

Is there any documentation that describes how NSR notification priorities
and events work together...by that I mean what events trigger a event at a
given priority.  Am I making any sense?  For example, will the completion of
a savegroup trigger a savegroup event at priority Info the same way it
would trigger a savegroup event at priority Emergency?  I notice that the
built in "Savegroup Completion" notification runs at priorities Notice and
Alert, but the Bootstrap notification (which also runs a Savegroup event)
runs at priority Critical.  Is it just the order at which events occur?  The
manual is horrible at really explaining this.

Thanks
--Brett

"signoff networker" in the