Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 not recommended by me

2006-06-22 19:33:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 not recommended by me
From: Wayne Smith <wayne.smith AT CDU.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:51:25 +0930
Well I guess I will have to consider myself a "trial blazer" then.

Upgraded to 7.3.1 a couple days ago to fix a problem (usual story of "we
cant help you till you upgrade").

 So far so good, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Wayne Smith
Systems Administrator
Data Centre Group
ITMS
Charles Darwin University,  Darwin,  NT,  0909

CRICOS Provider No: 00300K