Networker

[Networker] Fiber Channel Backup's

2006-06-22 06:13:47
Subject: [Networker] Fiber Channel Backup's
From: Stella Hays <stella.hays.ctr AT NAVY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:03:33 -0400
I need to know how to set up for a fiber channel backup.  I am using
Networker 7.2 and the os on my server is Solairs 9.  I will be backing up
Windows, Solairs 8, 9 and 10 and also some Linux.  For this test I will be
using Solairs 10.  I am using a DX100.  I have already set up everything
for normal backup's which works fine just alittle slow.

Can someone direct me on how do this.

Thank you