Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 not recommended by me

2006-06-22 05:03:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 not recommended by me
From: "Thomas, Tim" <tthomas AT CENTURYKY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:03:21 -0500
We are even considering downgrading to 7.2.2.  If Legato can't fix these
problems soon, I'm sure we will.  We ran 7.2.1 for a short time then
upgraded to 7.3 when it was released.  If we could only go back.  We
would definitely decide differently.  We are running 7.3.1 at another
site with no problems.....so far.